Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Monday, January 01, 2007

old FOs, new WIPs...

I have pictures, I finally got around to uploading photos :)


Here are Shea's feet modeling his Felted Slipper Clogs, they fit very well thanks to a few extra short rows in the back. I just winged the heel, and luckily it worked! [Thank you merciful knitting gods!]

The pattern is by Fiber Trends, using bulky yarn on 13US needles, I substituted with double stranded Cascade 220 [light worsted weight]. One slipper per night is totally manageable, but doing both in one sitting seems like overkill. Beware: It was very difficult to read the small black type on dark blue paper at night. I guess the pattern is printed on colored paper to make it impossible to steal a copy, but it also makes it impossible to read without Steve Austin's bionic eyeballs [does anyone remember the $6 Man?].

I finally started a project I have anticipated for over 1 year! Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style has begun, using Noro Silk Garden, color #84, reds. Picture soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

You've been tagged! Read my blog for details...

6/1/07 4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home