Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Pandemic Startitis

Now on the needles I have Lady of the Lake by Fleece Artist in a custom color I call Midnight Rainforest, it's a dark mixture of greens ranging from deep teal to blackish green to grass and lime. The fabric is knitting up more beautifully than I expected, yay. This picture was taken by Kathleen at TidalBrookYarns, and it is quite true to color.

And new bags... a Large Shoulder Bag in Paper and Silk by Habu, another Moebius bag, and Tovesta by Cornelia Hamilton, the red one.

Today in the mail were New Noro Books, one by Jane Ellison, one by Cornelia Hamilton and Noro 20. None of the projects grabbed me, though the photos are very inspiring. I have much new yarn and projects to report actually, it's keeping me super busy. I don't have batteries for the camera yet, so perhaps pictures will follow when the yarns are paired with their patterns and are shaping up. Good Golly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I LOVE that green yarn, gorgeous! Nice bags too, I've never seen them in my internet travels.

25/9/06 5:43 AM

 
Blogger Petunia Honeysuckle said...

Thanks Heidi, I special ordered it! Knitting's coming along very well, last night the back was completed, and I am starting the front pieces tonight :) I need to buy batteries for the camera and take some pictures!

25/9/06 8:27 AM

 
Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Love your blog, I will come back and visit! Thanks for visiting mine and all the kind words.

Happy Knitting,

30/9/06 4:43 AM

 
Blogger Charles said...

Same here Love your blog too~~

Also i was plan to nice bag too~~

6/10/06 12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home