Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Mexico Ho!

Hola Compadres!

I will be travelling and won't be posting for a week or so, we are headed to New Mexico. Our first stop is Albuquerque, then we'll travel north to Santa Fe and Taos. I am planning to visit Fiesta Yarns in Albuquerque and La Lana Wools in Taos, however my kids and husband DO NOT LIKE YARN SHOPPING [aren't they weird], so there's a fair chance we will skip one, but not both stores!

Stay cool and knit like crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonna Rose said...

I hope you had a fabulous trip. This is the first I've visited your site. Thanks for posting.

1/10/06 12:06 PM

 
Blogger Petunia Honeysuckle said...

Thank you Rose! New Mexico was awesome, and my kids are planning to get motorcycles, wives and have some children in Albuquerque :) I guess they liked it too!

1/10/06 1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home