Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Homebot

Being away from home was tricky! I could think of a million things I wanted to do, BUT NOT in the beautiful hotel, NOT with all the cool unschooling families, NOT in New Mexico. All my thoughts were at home, because I am a homebody!! I love being home!

I knitted as much as possible while traveling to quell my fidgety fingers, and finished knitting the Kyoto Wrap. It still needs to be put together. Somehow the color pattern came out incredibly PERFECT, I cannot explain how, but it looks really cool, I'll put up pictures asap. [the old battery-sucking camera died after 2 pictures tonight, must purchase batteries]

Today I needed to knit something fast and easy, so I made Teva Durham's Ballet T-shirt with modifications to lengthen the torso. It came out great, I love it! My 8 year old son wants one in blue, LOL. I could make him one but would he wear it? I'll make it and see... at least it will be comfy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home