Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Whyfor do I not blog?

I should blog. But I don't. Why?

I now have batteries for the dang camera. I could take pictures. But of WHAT?!! Firstly, I grossly do not enjoy taking pictures, secondly, there's nothing worth photographing, I have been sucking lately.

The ripping of FO's and partial work is unprecedented here. I have nothing to say for myself, nothing at all to justify my crappy work and ripping to make it all go away.

But perhaps I'll finish something soon and get out of my funk. That's a hint. Tonight probably, I will finish a Multidirectional Baby Blanket by Iris Schreier, in a thick/ thin, hand painted cotton yarn with a shiny binder by Wool in the Woods. The neat thing about this yarn is it's one continuous 850 g strand of yarn, no breaks in the whole enormous skein!! Yeah that's my kind of yarn, I avoid sewing in ends! The Blanket is a gift for Liz at work, who is having her second baby [a girl] in January or February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home