Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt Kris

Today we took my sister [aka "Aunt Kris" to the kids] to Bob's Big Boy for a Belated Birthday lunch. I LOVE diners, they are 'the bomb'. This diner is really special, it is the last remaining Bob's Big Boy restaurant, located in Burbank, CA. It's conveniently situated about 10 miles from my house, I am so lucky, plus there's a yarn store down the street! Above is Riley, Aunt Kris, Kaden and Shea with the Big Boy. Below is Kris wearing her fantastic super elastic Flared Lace Smoke Ring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Flared Lace so great!!!

I love the color!!

How are you been? Long time visit your blog!!!

Charles

5/5/07 9:23 AM

 
Blogger Charles said...

I forget to tell you

Finally, my interview is OUT~~ at "Knitting time Together:

Check out my blog to listen!

Thanks!

Charles

26/5/07 10:29 PM

 
Blogger Petunia Honeysuckle said...

Dear Charles, you're so sweet, I'm so excited to hear about your interview. Congratulations!!

Jules.

26/5/07 11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home