Hypnotic Nocturnal OCD Knitting and more...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Still Sick

I am still sick as ever. Tomorrow is Easter, but I think I deserve take the holiday off and celebrate spring when I feel good.

Convalescent knitting has indeed proved to be hazardous: while trying to knit Diva, I made a mistake which was tinked. I was not happy with the fix so tinking became ripping to beginning of the collar. At this point I noticed a looser gauge so I ripped out the entire front half section!! Yikes, this is very disheartening... so much for knitting while sick. grrrr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone at the HF KAL site said it all in in one sentence: the HF designs can be simple enough to be boring, but demanding concentration. I still need to sew up Diva but it's such a warm spring, I won't be wearing her soon anyways. so I cast on for Mermaid instead :)

28/4/07 4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home